MG Society of Canada Are Recruiting NEW Directors/Advisors
Do you have what it takes to make a difference for patients, caregivers and create awareness of Myasthenis Gravis across Canada?
We are looking for people with the following qualities and skill set!
- Caring, compassionate towards people with an Autoimmune Disease like MG?
- Would you consider yourself a moral and ethical person, open to new ideas?
- Can you offer several hours a month (savvy fundraiser, support local community events, Network) and attend a monthly virtual Board meeting?
- Willing to offer support to patients and or caregivers with MG, in your Province and or Territory
- Are you familiar with how Not For Profit Organizations function?
- Are you a Team Player, Creative Thinker and motivated to achieve collective goals?
- Are you an effective communicator, listener and willing to follow and or lead tasks?
- Are you willing to learn and grow with a motivated volunteer group?
These are many of the qualities that the MG Society of Canada Board of Directors are looking for in our NEW Directors. If you can see yourself fitting in and or have many of these attributes, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us a brief outline of why you think you would be a good fit with our Board.